Cheese burger Mac n cheese. Hamburger meat, pasta and an epic cheese sauce. It's been a bit hectic here. With the move, the traveling, the wedding planning, and the holidays, we've been constantly on the go-go-go.
We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite. Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain the macaroni in a colander and return to the pot. You can have Cheese burger Mac n cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese burger Mac n cheese
- It’s 1 lbs of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 c. of Spinach.
- It’s 2 c. of Milk (divided).
- Prepare 1 c. of Cheddar cheese (any kind).
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1.5 of elbow pasta.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Add butter, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, American cheese, milk, salt, mustard powder, cayenne to the pot. Turn heat up to medium-low and stir until cheeses are melted and all ingredients are well combined. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious.
Cheese burger Mac n cheese instructions
- In pan boil water.
- Read the label for the pasta.
- In sautée pan brown up hamburger n add spinach.
- In sautee pan add butter melt then add flour.
- Stir in flour n butter then add milk then add cheese.
- Then add beef to cheese stir.
- Then strain pasta out add mixture and serve.
Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened. Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.