Cheese Stuffed Pizza Pretzels. Get Pretzels Pizza today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. To form the pretzels, take one dough log, move it to the foil covered baking sheet, then form a circle with the ends of the log at the top of the circle.
Form the rope into a giant pretzel shape and place on the prepared baking sheet. Fall is one of my favorite times of year because of all of the food-filled festivities. Football season, Oktoberfest, Halloween, and the beginning of the holiday season… so many good reasons to snack! You can cook Cheese Stuffed Pizza Pretzels using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Prepare 1 tube (13.8 oz) of pizza dough.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil spray.
- It’s to taste of Pepperoni slices.
- You need of Pizza sauce for dipping.
Soft pretzels can be frozen for longer storage time. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze. Once pretzels are frozen, transfer to heavy duty freezer bags. Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Form a pretzel shape by taking the ends of the strip, making a "U" shape, twisting the ends around each other twice and connecting the ends to the bottom of the "U" shape.
Cheese Stuffed Pizza Pretzels instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F. Unroll the dough and cut it horizontally into three equal strips. Carefully stretch to about 3 inch width and 34 inch length. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese down the middle of each strip. Fold the dough over the cheese, press to seal, and roll into 3 dough logs..
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. Take one dough log, form a circle with the ends of the log at the top of the circle, and twist the log ends around each other once and lay down to meet the bottom of the circle. Repeat with other two logs. Wrap pepperonis around pretzel and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce..
Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mix melted butter, garlic, and parsley and pour onto pretzels. Sprinkle parmesan evenly on top of the pretzels. A stuffed soft pretzel guarantees the perfect crust-to-dip ratio. Made with shortcut ingredients like refrigerated pizza dough and string cheese, this is one easy party snack that doesn't require.