Chicken bbq pizza. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking. Also, slice the onions super thin so they will cook more quickly.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- It’s of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- It’s of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness. Chicken Barbecue Pizza Recipe is an all time favourite dish for your Sunday meal. The pizza has a thin crust base made with whole wheat flour and topped it over with some flavor packed tomato sauce, barbecue chicken pieces and mozzarella cheese. These make up the perfect Party foods that will be loved by everyone.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
Pizza have been one of the major part of fast food but you can always keep it. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Let stand for a few minutes. In a mixer, combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment), drizzle in olive oil until combined with flour.