Chilli and Cheese beef burgers. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat. Hamburger patties made with ground beef, jalapeño and diced bacon, stacked with spicy cheese, barbecue sauce and fried onions! Directions: Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Brown beef, green pepper, onion and. fat.(Very lean ground beef may need a small . with parsley and cheese. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Rach mixes up the ultimate spicy special sauce for her Big S'mack Burgers topped off with melted Swiss cheese. You can have Chilli and Cheese beef burgers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli and Cheese beef burgers
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of cheese.
- You need 3 pinch of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
Cook for one more minute, by which point you can place some crispy bacon on top of each burger with a slice of cheese. Leave to chill until ready to cook. Ensure the burger is piping hot and cooked throughout before serving. Halve the burger buns and lay a lettuce leaf over one half.
Chilli and Cheese beef burgers instructions
- Pre heat grill on full.
- In a mixing bowl bind the minced beef, chilli powder, herbs and egg together.
- Cut the cheese into small chunks.
- Form the minced beef into patties and place bits of cheese in..
- Grill burgers for 10 minutes.
- Serve in a wholemeal bap with salad.
Top with a burger and two slices of tomato. Transfer the mixture to a plate, spread out and allow to cool. McDonald's continues the four week 'Great Tastes of the World' promotion with 'The Chilli Cheese & Mexican' burger. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.