Chipotle Turkey burgers. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. You should be happy too, because this burger is low fat, high protein, and max flavor. And the salsa, well, we already talked about the salsa.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. To start, I sauteed a diced onion and chopped spinach to mix with ground turkey, chipotle seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix everything together in a bowl then form into burgers. You can have Chipotle Turkey burgers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Turkey burgers
- Prepare of Patty ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/4 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of Chipotle Lime Sauce.
- You need 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Zest and juice of one lime.
- It’s of Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado.
- It’s of Buns and sliced cheese of your choice, I like pepper jack.
Place turkey, onion, cilantro, chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Grilla Beef Rub in a large bowl. If you don't wish to grill them, the this turkey burger recipe can be made on the stovetop using a lightly oiled skillet over medium high heat, or under the broiler. Chipotle turkey burgers are the BEST paleo turkey burgers! You can make these baked turkey burgers in the oven, pan fry them, or even grill them.
Chipotle Turkey burgers step by step
- Start by tossing Panko in the stock and olive oil. It won't be wet, but trust me it makes for a juicy burger..
- Combine patty ingredients and for into patties, chill for 15 minutes.
- For sauce, finely chop one chipotle pepper, stir into to sour cream or yogurt with 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce, cilantro, lime juice and zest. *adjust amounts to your heat and tangy preferences.
- Heat olive oil to in a large skillet, cooked patties 5-8 minutes a side until cooked through..
Turn on grill or grill pan and coat with non-stick spray. Assemble burgers by adding mayo, avocado, sliced tomato, and red onion. In a large bowl, combine turkey, salt, pepper, garlic, chopped chipotle pepper and adobo sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place the burgers over direct heat and immediately lower the temperature of the grill to 'low'.