Feta pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. A local pizza place makes a sauceless feta cheese pizza sort of like this and I love it so I thought I'd give it a try with this recipe as a starting point.
I buy the packaged baby spinach and use the remaining spinach in a warm spinach salad later in the week." Scoop up fresh ingredients such as basil, plum tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta to create this Fresh Tomato-Feta Pizza recipe that everyone will If olives are a deal breaker, leave them off; the pizza is still yummy. Oh feta, salty delicious feta, how I love you! If you've never tried it on pizza before then this Tomato Basil Feta Pizza is the perfect one to start with. You can have Feta pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Feta pizza
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite pizza dough (or see mine from my pizza from scratch recipe).
- It’s 1 of cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of feta cheese.
To make this most delicious pizza I started with multi grain pizza dough that I bought at Whole Foods. When I don't have time to make my own dough my go to is Whole Foods' dough. Greek Pizza is topped with feta, spinach, and olives for a colorful meal with Mediterranean inspiration. This is a white pizza that is simply brushed with olive oil (no red sauce) – a fun way to mix up pizza night!
Feta pizza step by step
- Spread ricotta cheese on the dough (just as much as you'd put marinara sauce on it).
- Chop veggies to the size you like.
- Add veggies on top of ricotta.
- Crumble feta cheese on top of the ingredients.
- Place pizza in medium heat oven until the dough is cooked through and golden on the bottom.
- Hope you enjoy it! :D.
Friday is pizza night at our house and this Greek-inspired pie is one of our latest favorites. This spinach and feta pizza comes together really quickly, it's a great veggie pizza option. It comes with homemade pizza sauce and homemade dough. Topped with lots of spinach, feta, red onions and sundried tomatoes this pizza is not short on flavour. Put the pizza bases on two oiled baking sheets.