French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers). Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Return the burgers to the skillet.
Shape into eight patties and grill or broil until done. In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. You can cook French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or 1/2 lb of ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb of venison.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 pack of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Onion or brioche buns.
- Prepare of For onion Swiss burgers:.
- It’s 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of For loaded bacon burger:.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon cut in half.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need slices of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 slices of American cheese.
- You need of Onion slices or toppings of choice.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) Chef Nena Indiana. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter and oil.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) step by step
- Mix ground beef with French onion soup mix and spices stated and cook..
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter about 7 minutes..
- Cook bacon..
- Place onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese on top 2 burgers and place on brioche or onion buns. Top the remaining 2 burgers with cheese and bacon and toppings listed or toppings of your choice! Enjoy!.
Add onions and season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Remove the burgers and set aside. Return the burgers to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Top with cheese and continue cooking until the cheese melts. Serve burgers in rolls with soup mixture for dipping.