Garlic pizza dough. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. A delicious chewy crust with the wonderful flavor of garlic baked right in! Quick and easy-to-make recipe for the bread machine.
This pizza dough requires two very special ingredients for Italians: oregano and garlic. A winning combination, and such a wonderful taste in homemade pizza. Besides the taste, the main reason I love this pizza dough so much is because it's a cinch to make. You can have Garlic pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic pizza dough
- You need 600 g of whole flour.
- It’s 1/2 pint of water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
Whisk together the all-purpose flour, semolina flour, salt, and garlic powder. Add the active yeast mixture and butter into the dry ingredients. In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.
Garlic pizza dough instructions
- Mix the salt and the flour. Make a whole in the middle and add the water and the oil..
- Knead it until it doesn't stick to your hands and has no lumps. Add the garlic powder and knead again..
- Split the dough in three even balls. On a plastic tray, sprinkle some flour and put the balls. Cover with a damp kitchen cloth until you have you to use them..
- To roll it you can simply sprinkle some flour on the table and then transfer it to a non-stick oven paper and then to the tray or you can roll it on the paper and then just put into the tray (I use the 2nd method, it's faster and cleaner).
This dough has fresh minced garlic along with dried basil and oregano to make sure your crust is as yummy as the rest of the pie. In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough and top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Top with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, if desired. You will want to make these garlic knots again.