Juicy beef burgers. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. I made the Steakhouse Burgers exactly as written except I used ground turkey since I didn't have any ground beef in the freezer. The panade is a wonderful, wonderful cooking tip!
Thank you so much for the wonderful panade tip. Juicy Grass-Fed Beef Burgers Juicy Grass-Fed Beef Burgers. Mainly it's because the organic brand that I like comes in these ratios. You can cook Juicy beef burgers using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy beef burgers
- Prepare 1/2 Kg of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion (minced).
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paster (3-4 cloves).
- Prepare 2 of white bread pieces (edges removed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
It actually doesn't matter, as long as the meat you use is nice and fresh. You know I like to keep things simple. You can dig around all over the internet and find recipes for juicy burgers that include things like evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, butter and so much more!. I'm sure those things all work beautifully for creating a delicious burger.
Juicy beef burgers step by step
- Marinate the beef mince with ginger garlic paste, Salt, pepper and chilli powder and chopped green chilli.
- Add Worcestershire sauce lemon juice, cumin powder and then onion.
- Cut the bread into 1 inch long pieces add milk let it softened mix it well then Add ketchup.
- Add the bread mixture to beef mix well.
- Take small sized balls and shape them into patties.
- Cook on moderate flame :).
The best hamburger recipes are made with nothing more than beef, salt and pepper. I'm talking the ones you get from good steakhouses and diners. A great crust on the outside, juicy, beef and tender on the inside. Homemade hamburgers are made for piling on toppings of choice. It turns out it's just as easy to make burgers from scratch, and using homemade patties is a better way to learn how to grill burgers that actually turn out juicy.