Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Lip-Smacking Meals For Your Loved Ones. Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well.
Cornbread mix is a pantry staple for many households, and it's also the secret ingredient to making delicious and rich casseroles. Whether your cornbread is the crust of a Tex-Mex dish, or mixed into a batch of dressing, this handy mix will become your go-to for quick weeknight meals the whole family will love. Classic Corn on the Cob coated in Butter, Salt and Pepper. You can cook Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- It’s of Breading, crust—————-.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Sauce——————.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings———————-.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- It’s 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- You need To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
There is just so many ways this vegetable can be served and remember to save the Cob, Husk and Water if boiling for Stocks. Mexican Street Corn Pizza has all the flavors of Elote corn on a thin crust with cotija cheese and salsa verde for a crisp take on the grilled corn classic. Mexican Street Corn Pizza By Sue Lau Mexican Street Corn Pizza is my recipe of the day with Farmer's Market Week.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and onion, in that order. Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. Chili Cornbread Bake is an easy recipe that will certainly become a family favorite. A saucy homemade chili is smothered with a cheesy creamy cornbread topping and baked until hot, bubbly and golden!