My Family's Quick and Plump Tofu Hamburger Patties. My Family's Quick and Plump Tofu Hamburger Patties. Meatloaf Hamburger Patties are individually sized mini-meatloaves cooked on the stovetop instead of in Making meatloaf hamburger patties is quick and easy. Just dump all the ingredients into a bowl and squish it together with your hands.
I'm the type that makes hamburger patties without sautéing the onions. Hamburger with tofu is a go-to dish for our family. It is easier to shape the patties if you drain the firm tofu really well. You can have My Family's Quick and Plump Tofu Hamburger Patties using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Family's Quick and Plump Tofu Hamburger Patties
- You need 200 grams of Ground meat (mixture of beef and pork).
- It’s 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of Onion (medium).
- You need 1 of Egg (Medium).
- You need 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Shio-koji (or salt).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 130 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 block of ● Demi-Glace Sauce roux (store-bought).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Ponzu.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Butter.
The key to make the hamburger. Hamburger with tofu is a go-to dish for our family. It is easier to shape the patties if you drain the firm tofu really well. The burgers have a thick and meaty texture, taste completely delicious, and yet are also so much healthier than traditional burgers, packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, no cholesterol, and very little saturated fat.
My Family's Quick and Plump Tofu Hamburger Patties instructions
- [Make the hamburger mixture] Microwave the firm tofu for 2 minutes and set it aside to drain. Roughly chop the onion..
- Combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix well. Once the meat turns white, and mixture becomes airy and fluffy, let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Spread a small amount of the vegetable oil on your palms and shape the patties while removing the trapped air inside. Spread some oil in a skillet and place the patty inside. Turn on the heat and cook both sides until well browned..
- Once the patty is done cooking, transfer it to a plate. In the same skillet, add about 130 ml of the water along with the ● ingredients to make the sauce..
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger and serve it with some vegetables. You can make a simmered hamburger patty instead if you'd prefer..
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl until smooth. Mix in the tofu, celery, onion, chili powder, cumin, curry paste, garlic, and oats with your hands until the tofu has broken into fine pieces, and the mixture is evenly blended. No need to buy pre-made and fat-loaded patties when you can sit down to a healthy and decadent burger following one of our recipes. Most recipes are vegan, and some are vegetarian. Use mushrooms, soy proteins, legumes or grains to make the patty, and season with fresh herbs and dry spices.