Philly cheese steak sliders. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, bell pepper, and onion. Spread the onions and peppers in an even layer over the beef.
How to make Philly Cheese Steak Sliders? Cook the steak, add the vegetables and seasonings. Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the garlic butter spread. You can have Philly cheese steak sliders using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak sliders
- It’s 24 of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 2 lb of deli roast beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 5 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 6 of or 12 provolone cheese slices.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Cut rolls in half, separating the tops and bottoms. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Our Philly Cheesesteak Sliders were our first slider recipe on HMI and they remain the reigning champion followed closely by our Copycat Big Mac Sliders and Chicken Parmesan Sliders. From the melted Provolone cheese to that delicious steak these Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are pure awesomeness!
Philly cheese steak sliders step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Saute your onions. I chopped mine this time but you can julienne them also. Saute for a while to get them sweet . Be patient with your onions, good things come to people who wait..
- Chop bell peppers, jalapeños, and mushrooms. Mince garlic. Add ingredients to pan . Saute for a couple minutes. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Add roast beef and fold in. Continue to warm in the pan and stir to mix all together..
- Grease a baking sheet. Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Place bottom rolls on baking sheet. Add slices of cheese to buns..
- Add half meat mixture to bottom half and spread out. Top with slice of cheese, add other half of buns..
- Melt 2 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl and wisk in garlic powder. Brush on top of buns and sprinkle sesame seed on top. I did a second kind of topping for the other 12 sliders. Whisk melted butter, Worcester, dijon mustard and garlic powder. Topped with popseed.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 25 minutes in the oven . Enjoy.
A traditional Philly cheese steak uses beef, cheese, onions, and peppers. And this cheesesteak slider is no exception. But we are swaying from tradition a little to bring you a picnic option that is easy to make, absolutely tasty, and just as good as the original, but half the work! Philly Cheese Steak Sliders […] Reply. Required fields are marked * Lay the bottom half in the casserole dish and top with steak, onions and peppers.