Pizza Monkey Bread. Pizza Monkey Bread is an Italian appetizer stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you'll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping. To make this Pizza Monkey Bread recipe, you simply add all ingredients into a bowl, mix and bake in a bundt pan.
How To Begin Making Pizza Monkey Bread. My dough is a soft bread roll dough, similar to dinner rolls. It is a lovely, simple recipe that can be made on a machine or by hand. You can cook Pizza Monkey Bread using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Monkey Bread
- Prepare 2 cans of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 package of mini pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Fresh parsley and basil, chopped.
Now, I just want to warn you, I have seen people using store bought biscuits and pizza dough to make Monkey Bread. That's ok, we will convert them later. Steps to Make Monkey Bread Pizza! Prepare Pan – Spray the inside of a bundt pan with non stick spray and set aside.; Prepare Garlic Butter – In a small saucepan melt butter, then add garlic and saute.
Pizza Monkey Bread instructions
- Cut the pizza dough into small pieces. Add to a bowl. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss well. Pour all ingredients into a Bundt pan and bake at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Place a plate over the top of the Bundt pan and invert..
Mix in garlic salt and Italian Seasoning. Make Dough Balls – Pull of marble sized pieces of dough and flatter. Then stuff with pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella cheese. Despite this party appetizer's name, cheesy pull-apart goodness is no monkey business. Flaky biscuit dough, marinara sauce, cheese, and pepperoni are baked together in a bundt pan, then you dig right in, with more marinara sauce for dipping.