Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes. Eating those thick, juicy, hardy grilled hamburgers…yum yum. But there is also another version in regards to cooking hamburgers, roasting. This recipe's hamburger taste's just as delicious as the grilled hamburger, roasted together with potatoes based in lemon, oregano, thyme.
Eating those thick, juicy, hardy grilled hamburgers…yum yum. But there is also another version in regards to cooking hamburgers, roasting. How to Make Oven Roasted Potatoes. You can have Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes
- It’s 800 grams of Beef.
- It’s 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- You need 2 of grated Fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 3 pieces of stale bread.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Red Vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 10 of Potatoes Sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons squeezed.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
Place them in a bowl with finely minced garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil. Yukon gold potatoes: These are a sturdy potato, perfect for soaking in fresh lemon. Olive oil: Don't use extra virgin olive oil as it will smoke when roasting at high temperatures. Dried oregano: This is a traditional herb used in Greek food but you can try with other herbs (see note below).
Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes step by step
- First, start off by putting the stale bread into water to soak for about 5 minutes, or if you keep stale bread in your freezer, let it soak for about 15 minutes. Slice potatoes into 4 halves, and wash thoroughly before placing into the baking pan. Layer potatoes at the base of the pan, and sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper, and pour 1/2 cup of olive oil, toss..
- In a bowl toss in the beef, diced onions, grated tomatoes, red vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper. If your stale bread has softened up then add this into your bowl and blend by using your hands, so that it all combines nicely. Form 4 large patties and place onto potatoes. Pour the rest of the Olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water..
- Tip: Stale bread and red vinegar helps the hamburger mix stay juicy, and soft while roasting..
- Bake for 1 hour and 180 degrees..
- Kali Orexi!.
Combine the lemon juice and olive oil. Brush the pork cavity with this mixture using the oregano as. Immediately toss with the lemon zest and oregano, and serve. Flip over once more to serve. Drizzle more olive oil on top; sprinkle with pepper and more oregano.