The Burgers I Relish. We did a to-go order and the burgers were awesome. The staff was excellent and waited until we got there to pick up the order to drop the fries and onion rings so they were fresh.… Relish Burgers is Gainesville, Florida's better burger. We buy local and allow you to build you better burger with forty fresh, locally-grown ingredients.
Juicy all-beef burgers grilled over an open fire. Topped with a chopped fresh tomato relish that has a touch of sweetness from honey and a little tang from apple cider vinegar. This is to go with my All American Beef Burgers. You can cook The Burgers I Relish using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Burgers I Relish
- You need of Relish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green tomato diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced kosher pickle.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of kosher pickle juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot hamburger drippings.
- It’s of Burgers.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef divided into 4ths.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s 4 slices of white bread.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s 3 ounces of Colby cheddar Monterey jack cheese sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Condiments.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
I made this as per the amounts stated and kept it in a lidded pot in the fridge. Burger Sauce is an easy and delicious condiment recipe made with mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish, and spices that add so much flavor to any burger, sandwich, or even fries!. We believe in a strong community presence, and we are growing with our customers. Print Best Burger Relish – Famous Wimpy Burger Relish.
The Burgers I Relish instructions
- Fry the burgers in a pan season first side with salt and pepper. Dice the kosher pickle..
- Turn the Burgers, slice and dice the green tomato..
- Add the pickle, tomatoes, onions, pickle juice and burger drippings..
- When the one side of the Burgers are done add some relish to the done side. Stack the Burgers on top of the relish. Drain the remaining drippings. Add cheese on top of top burgers. Add chicken broth and cover steam the cheese on top..
- As the cheese melts turn off the heat it will continue to melt. Toast the bread..
- When bread is toasted add mayonnaise, burger melts, mustard and ketchup. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Amazing Piquant Tomato & Gherkin Burger Relish. We Gladly Accept: Terms & Conditions •. This sweet and soft red onion relish works great on any burger. Delicate and sweet, top your burger patty with a layer of onion relish and enjoy the rich flavour that this condiment adds. This sweet onion relish whips up in just a half hour.