vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich. vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich amazing! can be adjusted for a more low -Cal if ya want. So good that I had to make it at home vickysidler. This superfood tastes great on its own, but combine it with bacon for a delicious meal that is packed full of flavor.
Mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese, bacon, caramelized onions and garlic make a delicious appetizer! By Maggie Lopez; Bacon Roll Ups II. These appetizers are so easy to make! You can cook vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich
- It’s 1 slice of crispy romaine lettuce leaf.
- It’s 2 of bacon strips (turkey bacon can be a good choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 of fresh avocado slices.
- It’s 2 slice of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 1 of boca veggie patty ( you can use a real hamburger patty or turkey patty if desired, or lunch meat).
- Prepare 1 dash of fat free mayo.
Cream cheese is rolled up in bread wrapped with bacon and toasted golden brown. Be sure to have toothpicks on hand to secure these succulent. Shrimp, bacon and blue cheese are the three amigos!!! I added a chopped hard boiled egg.
vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich instructions
- cook Bacon in a hot skillet or oven till crispy strain on paper napkins.
- cook Boca veggie Patty in the oven or in a hot skillet till a bit crispy flip when necessary.
- toast sourdough slices in toaster till desired.
- start creating your sandwich : Mayo on sourdough slices now layer Bacon,lettuce, avocado, blue cheese and Boca Patty eat warm and enjoy serve with a salad or sweet potato fries:).
- if you like, you can add red onions & jalapeno! !! yummy! !.
Would be good with grilled chicken breast too. I made this for lunch today. I don't like either cheeses suggested, so I used a shaved. Smoked bacon, poached eggs, roasted heirloom tomato, grilled chorizo, avocado smash, baby kale, baked mushrooms served w/ sourdough toast Salmon Spiral (D) smoked salmon, cream cheese, arugula, avo smash & dill on a croissant spiral Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich.. Chicken, bacon, blue cheese crumbles & dressing w/ mayo, Dijon mustard, herbed olive oil, romaine lettuce, tomato & red onions.