"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger. You can adjust the ingredients as the recipe change slightly each time I make it. It's my hubby's birthday today, and he has requested for his dinner tonight, these stuffed burgers. He will have to barbecue them, but he doesn't mind at all, because the payoff is amazing.
In N Out Burger Recipe (Copy Cat In N Out Burger) Five Guys Burger Recipe. Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" Exclusive Pitmaster Gear. DAD The Man The Myth The Grilling Legend Hoodie Combining homemade premium-cut marbled beef burgers with imaginative toppings, Sorrento's serve customisable burgers in all their juicy glory. You can cook "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger
- It’s 1 pack of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of Ground pork.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need 3 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese (approximate).
- Prepare 3 tsp of hickory liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon (optional).
Not quite "The Full Monty," but pretty good nonetheless! It's my hubby's birthday today, and he has requested for his dinner tonight, these stuffed burgers. Why: It's delicious, ingredients are top quality, and cooked to perfection. This means you won't feel lethargic and gross like most greasy burger joints make you feel.
"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger step by step
- Gently combine ground pork, beef, Panko, Worcestershire, liquid smoke, parsley, onion, chopped bacon (optional)..
- Make into roughly golf ball size balls (maybe a little larger).
- Flatten into a Patty try to keep it as thick as possible depending on preference of course.
- Press down the middle a bit, creating an indent (this help the burger cook evenly) and put on about a tablespoon (maybe a pinch more, I try and pack as much as possible because I love melty cheese).
- Take a second ball and press into a Patty, put on top of the cheese and pinch the Patty's together. (tip: I also roll and press the sides in, to make it look like a normal patty).
- Let Patty's rest at room temp for approximately an hour..
- Light BBQ and put on full heat let the grill heat up..
- Grill the burgers on high, until done. (I usually wait until the cheese starts oozing out a little).
Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" by I Love Grilling Meat Ever wondered what beef heaven looks like? This stuffed burger recipe is inspired by the all-time. Have fun with this squeeze burger recipe! In N Out Burger Recipe (Copy Cat In N Out Burger) Smashburger Recipe (How To Make A Smashburger) Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" Exclusive Pitmaster Deals.