Burgers. Tired of the same old burger? Get ready to grab a taste of America, one burger at a time. Add a little Mediterranean flair to your basic burger.
Pepperoni Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers Turkey burgers are a popular lunch at Gwyneth Paltrow's house, where she serves them on toasted brioche buns. She usually adds a topping or two, like Swiss cheese and a few pickled jalapeños. The biggest secret to making perfect burgers is in the meat. You can have Burgers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burgers
- It’s 3 1/3 lb of angus beef patties.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray as needed.
First, it has to be very fresh and second, the less the meat is pressed, squeezed and handled, the softer and juicier your burgers will turn out! Cooking burgers over cedar planks creates amazing flavor, infusing every bite with smoky complexity. This is a fun and creative way to serve hamburgers at your next outdoor barbecue." McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal. Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection!
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit spray two large pans with nonstick.
- Season both sides of patties with spices.
- Add bacon on top of patties, I used ends and pieces its cheaper to buy in bulk.
- Add teaspoon of margarine to top of bacon.
- Slice oions thinly Put onions on top of bacon if you have extra onion chop coarsely put on bottom of pan surrounding the burgers bake in oven till bacon is done.
- I baked mine 28 minutes turned out nice the onions stopped the bacon curling up you don't have to eat these with bread serve with veggies, , fries, mashed potatoes, rice or eat like a burger on a bun enjoy.
A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. Veggie Sandwich Freshly grilled onions, mushrooms, and green peppers, layered with lettuce and tomatoes, on a soft toasted bun. Or, start with the bun and build your own from scratch.