Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders. zestvip.com Shirley Hillier. loading. Corned beef (or pastrami), sauerkraut, and swiss make for great Reuben-inspired sliders, but the honey-Dijon-garlic butter glaze is a delicious update.
These cheesy pull apart sliders are a combination of the greatest of Thanksgiving, combined with a party, Game-day recipe inspiration. We added extra cheese because we love it with the turkey. And don't be shy to add what ever leftover thanksgiving dishes you have because though it might sound weird in a slider, it all is delicious when it. You can cook Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders
- You need 1 lb of gound beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can (10 oz) of diced tomatoes and green chilis, drained.
- You need 12 of dinner rolls.
- Prepare 12 slices of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Pizza Pull Apart Sliders are stuffed with cheese, pepperoni, sausage. Top with a savory buttery spread! Place bottom half of slider buns on a large baking sheet. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders instructions
- Brown the ground beef..
- Add the salt, pepper, mustard powder, paprika, onion and garlic to the beef..
- Add tomatoes and chilies to the beef..
- Place dinner rolls in a baking pan..
- While the beef mixture is cooking, melt the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and sesame seeds for the topping mixture..
- Pour the meat mixture on the bottom of the buns. Put the cheese on top. Cover with the bun tops..
- Pour the topping mixture on the top of the buns..
- Bake 25 minutes @ 350°.
Turkey Tuesday: Cheesy Turkey Pull-Apart Sliders. The clock is ticking, but technically it's still Tuesday in these parts so I'm safe in posting a new turkey recipe. I hate missing a week – I know you all are depending on me to share a new turkey recipe every week. 😉 Finger food like our cheesy TURKEY SLIDERS RECIPE is so Quick & EASY to make and everyone LOVES to eat them! These BAKED turkey and cheese pull apart sliders are topped with a buttery mustard glaze & baked until toasty. Try them at your next party or surprise the family for a fun dinner!