Chicken Burger Patties. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper.
The tasty glaze on the chicken was superb. We used turkey bacon and toasted the buns." – Precious. Get all of the flavor of chicken satay in burger form! You can cook Chicken Burger Patties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Burger Patties
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken mince.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh coriander finely chopped.
- It’s of For coating:.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
It's not a slider, it's a meal!" – Shelly Stevenson Recipe: BLT Chicken Burgers. Topped with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and lettuce, this burger is a twist on one of your favorite sandwiches. Sharp cheddar, parmesan, and garlic give the ground chicken patties some extra flavor. Add chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, eggs, herbs and seasonings; mix well.
Chicken Burger Patties step by step
- In a chopper make chicken mince then add egg, salt, pepper, coriander and chillies and chop well to mix all the ingredients..
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and add some bread crumbs in a big plate. Now with put a little oil on your hands and make a burger pattie with 2 tbsp of chicken mince..
- You can make the shape using a cookie cutter or simply with hands..
- Now dip the pattie in beaten egg then coat with bread crumbs. Repeat..
- Now place the patties on a butter paper and freeze for an hour. When the patties are stiff enough you can transfer them in a covered bag and freeze for later use..
- Deep fry the patties and enjoy your burger with drink and fries at home..
Stir in enough milk to be able to shape mixture into patties. Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. As burgers this just did not work for me– I would have needed to add several times more the amount of bread crumbs to get patties that would stand up to the rigors of grilling. These were really good for chicken burgers, which normally tend to try out. I really liked the method of mixing the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs together in the food processor.