Chicken Club Pizza. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon.
Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. You can have Chicken Club Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Club Pizza
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing, divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped cooked chicken or I use rotisserie chicken.
- You need 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled, or I use precooked bacon pieces in a bag.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato finally chopped.
- You need 1 of (13.8 oz.) tube of refrigerated pizza crust.
A club sandwich is just as terrific as a pizza. Turkey is an excellent alternative to chicken. Place the pizza crust on a large, ungreased cookie sheet. Spread the crust with the alfredo sauce leaving a half-inch border around the outer edge.
Chicken Club Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll pizza dough on to greased cooking sheet. bake for 10 minutes..
- mix mayonnaise and 1/3 cup of ranch dressing. spread on to crust. tap with half of cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon..
- bake 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. top with lettuce and tomato drizzle with remaining dressing.
This Chicken Club Pizza is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches. Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the ranch dressing over the dough.