Chicken Enchilada Pizza. In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with a few spoonfuls of the enchilada sauce. Layer the onion/poblano/chile mixture evenly on top of the sauce, then add the sauced chicken, then sprinkle the top with cheese. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water, allow yeast to proof.
This Chicken Enchilada Pizza combines two favorites to make an irresistible meal. Homemade masa crust, freshly made enchilada sauce, and topped with your favorite enchilada inspired toppings. Mexican food and pizza are two family favorites in our house. You can cook Chicken Enchilada Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Pizza
- You need 1 medium of pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- It’s 1 of small.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 8 oz of colby/monterey jack cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of green taco sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- You need 1 can of chicken.
So why not combined them to create something amazing?! We love the bold flavors of red enchilada. Add the chicken, spices, and ½ cup of enchilada sauce to the skillet and stir well to coat. When pizza crust has finished baking, spread the crust with the remaining ½ cup of enchilada sauce.
Chicken Enchilada Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 425.
- bake crust 12-14 minutes.
- chop onion and jalapeno, add to small bowl. Either with garlic press or by smashing garlic cloves, add garlic to bowl. Add 1/2 cup cheese, taco sauce and drained chicken..
- when crust is done baking spread mixture from bowl on pizza taking all they way out to the edge of pizza. sprinkle rest of cheese over top of mixture..
- bake 8 minutes.
- slice tomatoes into quarters and spread out over top of pizza. Add coarsely chopped cilantro..
- slice, serve & enjoy! !.
Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Add the chicken mixture to the crust and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. To make the enchilada sauce: While the pizza dough is rising being preparing the sauce. Whisk the broth or water in a small sauce pan. Add the spices and whisk to combine.