Easy quick 1 pan goulash. Bring to a boil once, then reduce the heat to a simmer, add a lid and simmer until the pasta is done! In a non-stick skillet with a tight-fitting lid, brown the beef and season it to taste. Add the remaining ingredients and give it a stir.
It's a classic, family-favorite dish packed with tons of flavor! I love that you don't have to cook the noodles in a separate pan. This Easy Goulash Recipe is a quick and affordable one pan dinner that's filled with ground beef and macaroni in a hearty and cheesy tomato sauce. You can cook Easy quick 1 pan goulash using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy quick 1 pan goulash
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare 8 oz of noodles (less or more depending on you).
- It’s 14.5 oz of Stewed diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 can of mushrooms choppeda.
- You need 1-2 of colored peppers I use orange n red chopped.
- You need 1/4 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Any desired spaghetti sauce I use a basil garlic.
- Prepare of Cheese to top.
And that's all there is to it – SUPER quick and easy to make. This quick and easy version of goulash is also commonly referred to as American goulash or American chop suey, and is really not related to true Hungarian goulash in any way. Serve it up with an easy vegetable on the side, and you're good to go with a hearty family-friendly meal. Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water, sofrito, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, and bay leaves into beef mixture.
Easy quick 1 pan goulash instructions
- Cook noodles drain let sit in strainer cook hamburger and onions add desired seasons here such as Italian, garlic etc.
- Once hamburger is cooked Add stewed tomatos, crushed tomatoes mushrooms, peppers,now bring to a light boil.
- Add noodles to texture add in additional spaghetti sauce boil add additional seasons to taste here allow to rest on low for about 20 mins to thicken add additional sauce if wish n serve with mozzarella cheese or desired kind.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Chicken Parmesan Casserole – Quick take on an Italian Favorite! Classic Stuffed Shells – Filled with cheese and baked until bubbly. Baked Rigatoni Pasta – Easy family favorite (can make ahead) Easy Lasagna – Made in just one pot! What To Serve With Goulash In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.