Eggplant Mini Pizza. Brush both sides of the eggplant with the oil and season with the salt and pepper. And, mini eggplant pizzas totally fit the bill. Simply complete all the steps ahead of time.
I'm always looking for an excuse to use new things as low carb pizza crust options. It was only a matter of. Also, prepare your dipping stations by mixing together almond milk and cornstarch in one bowl; gluten-free flour, cornstarch, and sea salt in another bowl; and gluten-free panko bread crumbs, cornmeal, vegan parmesan cheese, and sea salt in another bowl (see photo). You can have Eggplant Mini Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Mini Pizza
- You need of large eggplant sliced into rounds.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Basil.
Eating healthy is always a noble effort to undertake, but we all know it's not as easy as it looks. However, you can take a tiny step in the right direction by trading your standard wheat crust pizza for these eggplant pizzas. They're also a great way to convince kids of the manifold wonders of vegetables. Brush both sides of the eggplant with the oil and season with the salt and pepper.
Eggplant Mini Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Place the eggplant rounds onto a large platter or clean tea towel.
- Lightly salt each side of the eggplant rounds. Leave to sit for 20 minutes. Press down on the eggplant slices with the tea towel or kitchen paper to squeeze out some of the water. Brush the slices with olive oil and place onto the baking sheet..
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and top pizzas with tomato, basil and mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked through. Garnish with extra basil to serve.
In two baking trays arrange the sliced eggplants. Remove the bake eggplant from the oven and turn your broiler on. Line eggplant rounds up on a large cutting board and lightly salt both sides. Arrange eggplant rounds on a baking sheet;lightly coat with olive oil. Flip the eggplant rounds; top with Parmesan cheese in an even layer to cover.