Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® With a more "contemporary" style, our gourmet pizzas are where the creativity of our pizza chefs shines.
Ham, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Meatballs, Bacon, Provolone, and Mozzarella Cheese, Stuffed In A Double Crust and Served with Marinara Sauce. …. Bianca Pizza Our Fresh Garlic Oil Base Topped with Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Parmesan Cheese. Served on our recommended scratch-made crust type.. You can cook Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Prepare 2 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 8 tbsp of oil (I Used extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of Package of pepperoni or any meat of your choice.
- It’s 1 of jar of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of oregano (to taste).
- It’s 1 of bag of mozzarella shredded cheese (I use a special blend of cheeses).
- You need 1 of package of string cheese.
GOURMET DELITE® Sophisticated recipes with gourmet toppings, served on our crispy thin crust. Hearty recipes and two layers of our original crust, It's loaded with. Our expert artisans were trained in Italy and have refined the art of pizza-making down to a savoury science. Whether you're planning for a family event or you're simply wanting to enjoy a good wholesome meal, we have exactly what you need to satisfy your taste buds.
Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza instructions
- Add all of your dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) together in a bowl and whisk together..
- Add in the oil (it will look messy but that's alright). Mix together and then add the milk..
- Knead the dough on a flat surface enough to stretch your pizza pan and to put cheese in crust..
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and spread the pizza dough across it, giving a little extra across the edges to fold over the cheese for stuffed crust..
- Take the strings and put them on the outer edge of the pan and fold the dough over it and pinch to seal..
- Add the pizza sauce all across the middle of the pizza pan..
- Add the cheese all across the top of the pizza sauce..
- Add your toppings and Oregano (optional).
- Bake to your liking or until crust is golden brown (cheese in crust may seep out, pay close attention so that it doesn't drop to the bottom of the oven).
- Let cool and enjoy your amazing home – made pizza..
These store-bought pizzas are the tastiest, and have the best crust. Additional Charge For Extra Cheese, Stuffed Crust, Pan, And Extra Toppings May Apply. You Must Request Contactless And/Or Curbside Pickup. Team Members Do Their Best To Accommodate Contactless, Curbside And Other Instructions, But Availability May Vary And Is Not Guaranteed. Types of pizza around the world.