Hamburger gravy. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and sprinkle flour over cooked hamburger.
Stir in the soup, milk, mushrooms and bouillon. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. You can cook Hamburger gravy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger gravy
- You need of Load of bread.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 80/20.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of minced onion.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer. Old fashioned hamburger gravy is a classic recipe that's tasty, versatile and so satisfying! Crumbled ground beef in a thick and creamy gravy made from milk and broth.
Hamburger gravy instructions
- Cook ground beef in large skillet with minced onion till done.
- Add flour to meat.
- Slowly add milk whisking flour add pepper n salt for taste.
- Cook for about 20 minutes till thickens if to thick add more milk slowly.
- Toast bread n serve or potatoes works with gravy.
This is the perfect topping for turning any starch side dish into a mouth-watering entrée. Mom's Hamburger Gravy Recipe: There are some recipes that take you back to your childhood. For my family these recipes include Tuna Noodle Casserole, Beef Stew, Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole, Salmon Patties and this easy hamburger gravy recipe. Instead of making biscuits and gravy with pork sausage, our mom typically made hamburger gravy since we always had freezer full of beef. Crumble the ground beef into a large deep skillet over medium-high heat.