Hamburger Mushroom Bake. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley, and black pepper.
If your ground beef is too dry add some light-tasting olive oil or bacon fat. In food processor, process cream cheese and add eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. You can have Hamburger Mushroom Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
The simple recipe for an easy supper. Although simple, it was a satiating meal. This is loosely based on Mushroom Mozzarella bake recipe…you are welcome to add some Mozzarella cheese before baking. In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown.
Hamburger Mushroom Bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..
Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley and black pepper. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. If desired, sprinkle the top with cheese. Unroll the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish, and pinch the seams together. Drain; remove beef mixture from skillet.