Hamburger stuffed with green peppers. Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt. Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper. Green peppers stuffed with Lean ground beef, onions and Celery.
Cut the tops off the peppers, and remove the seeds. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. You can cook Hamburger stuffed with green peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger stuffed with green peppers
- Prepare As needed of Hamburger meet.
- It’s 1 of pck Japanese Green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
Top stuffed peppers with a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese just before they are done and then return them to the oven and bake just until the cheese has melted. Use green bell peppers or red bell peppers, or any combination of colors. Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe. Tips & Tricks for Making the Best Stuffed Peppers.
Hamburger stuffed with green peppers step by step
- Wash the green pepper before cut and wipe these. Cut green peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes..
- Put these in a Zip bag (Plastic bag) and 1 tbsp flour. Shake it well. Drop extra flour on green peppers..
- Put the hamburger meat into each green peppers..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan, put in the stuffed green peppers with the hamburger meat down..
- When all of the meat become browned, add Sauce. Lid and steam cooked for 5 minutes..
While this recipe calls for green bell peppers, you can use any color you like, depending on your preference. Red, orange, and yellow peppers are sweeter, while green is zestier. But there's something about the combination of beef, rice, and tomato that tastes amazing with green bell peppers. Stir in cooked rice and Parmigiano Reggiano. Stuff green bell peppers with beef and sausage mixture.