Kimchi Ramen Burger. Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions – in a small saucepan add the ramen brick and add enough water to just cover the noodles. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely.
This burger is not only delicious, but fun & creative, and surprisingly easy to prepare! Kimchi Burger at Ki Bistro "I am not even a sriracha fan, but I had to douse this bland rubbery-ramen kimchi burger in order to get some flavor." Noodles are thick and chewy, the hallmark of Korean style instants. This burger is not only delicious, but fun & creative, and surprisingly easy to prepare! You can cook Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- Prepare of Ramen.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- You need of Scallion.
- You need of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- Prepare of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Soy Sause.
- You need of cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sliced Cheese.
- You need of Spinach or arugula.
In a small bowl, mix mayo, peanut butter, kimchi paste, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, Tamari, and coconut sugar. Toss with cabbage, carrot, green onion, bell pepper, and. Josh takes on the Golden Arches and creates McDonald's next big menu item – the Kimchi Bacon Ramen Big Mac! Cut each egg into five slices.
Kimchi Ramen Burger instructions
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..
Serve burgers on ramen buns with egg slices, chili sauce and, if desired, kimchi. If you have time to spare, feel free to let simmer for a bit longer. Make burgers: In a large bowl, combine ground beef, jalapeño, onion, green onion and garlic powder. Two of the world's greatest foods have finally come together in one recipe: ramen noodles and burgers! The burger is made with ease using a SPAM® Single, then topped with a ramen patty, and flavored with kimchi.