Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!). Combine the tomatoes, onion, tomato paste, seasonings, and sugar. Add enough of the sauce to the crock pot to cover the bottom. Place a layer of the hamburgers over the sauce and repeat the sauce and burger layers, ending with the sauce.
Alternately you can use other types of sauce such as a ketchup mix or a cream of mushroom soup, depending on what you want your burgers to taste like. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and set the heat to low. Leave the patties to cook for seven to nine hours, until the meat is soft and tender, and the juices run clear. You can have Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!)
- Prepare 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style chuunou sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
Break out of the ground beef slump with these delicious ideas for what to cook with hamburger meat. These recipes come from all over the world and are sure to bring some excitement to this kitchen staple. What to cook with hamburger meat. Ground beef is a staple in our house.
Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!) instructions
- Finely chop up the onions and carrots. Put some oil in a frying pan and sauté 100 g of the ground meat..
- Put the rest of the ground meat in a bowl..
- When the ground meat in the frying pan is cooked through, add half the chopped onion and carrot, and sauté..
- Bring some water to a boil in a pan and boil the remaining chopped carrot. Drain and leave to cool..
- Add the milk to the panko and leave until softened..
- Put salt, pepper, nutmeg, the egg, the remaining chopped onion, the boiled carrot, and softened panko into the Step 2 bowl, and knead together well..
- Put the canned tomatoes, the same amount of water, and the soup stock granules into the Step 3 frying pan..
- Heat up a large pan. Put in the ketchup, sauce and the same amount of water, and bring to a boil..
- Heat up a 2nd frying pan. Form the Step 7 meat mixture into balls and brown them on both sides. When they are browned, transfer them to the Step 9 pan..
- When the Step 8 sauce is cooked, season with salt, pepper and soup stock granules..
Use a skillet, not a grill. You want to deeply brown the patties, so you need the whole patty to hit a hot surface. A grill's grates leave gaps on the patty, plus the "meat" is sticky and. Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. They burgers will continue to cook a little when you take them out of the oven.