Melty Cheesy Tofu Burgers. Great recipe for Melty Cheesy Tofu Burgers. Most of my protein intake comes from tofu. Tofu can be eaten in many different ways, and you can even make pseudo-hamburgers with tofu.
But this time the hero topping is in the burger. Tangy mature cheddar and creamy, stretchy mozzarella makes the perfect cheesy filling. Don't be stingy with that cheese 🙂 Vibrant tasty veg, gooey-melty cheese and crispy breadcrumbs. You can cook Melty Cheesy Tofu Burgers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melty Cheesy Tofu Burgers
- It’s 1 of clock Tofu.
- It’s 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 80 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko.
- You need 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Cooking oil.
These Cheesy Veggie burgers just work! Who doesn't love a good burger that you almost have to dislocate your jaw for – just to get your mouth around? Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles.
Melty Cheesy Tofu Burgers step by step
- Cut up the tofu and drain away the excess water..
- Finely julienne the shiso leaves, and put into a medium sized bowl..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1 cm cubes, and put into the bowl with the shiso leaves..
- Add the drained tofu, canned tuna and sesame seeds to the bowl, and season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Mix the contents of the bowl together well with your hands, and adjust the texture by adding panko. The amount you put in depends on how well you drained the tofu; just add enough to be able to form the mixture into patties..
- Spread a little oil around the bottom of a frying pan, and warm up over medium heat. In the meantime, divide the mixture from Step 5 into 5 equal portions and form into round patties. When the frying pan is hot put in the tofu burgers and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- When the tofu burgers are done, remove from the pan and add the soy sauce. When it's boiling turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Add the butter and mix until the butter is melted..
- When the butter has completely melted the sauce is done. Pour over the burgers, and eat while piping hot!.
Cheesy Italian chicken burgers are juicy and so flavorful with just a few simple ingredients. They are topped with melty mozzarella cheese and great for a delicious, easy dinner! This post is sponsored by the American Dairy Association Mideast. Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating. In the skillet preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.