Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese. Great recipe for Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese. I tried putting cheese into light tofu burgers and it was delicious, so I tried cheese in this too. If the patties don't hold together, add some more breadcrumbs.
Top burgers with a dollop of slaw and serve with remaining slaw on the side. Mix in some crumbles of blue cheese and bacon into your beef patties, and top it off with blue cheese dressing and arugula for a high-end burger. For the Blue Cheese Bacon Burger recipe, click. You can cook Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese
- It’s 2 of pieces Lightly-salted salmon.
- It’s 1 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- You need 4 tbsp of ＊ Panko.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊ Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of ＊Black pepper.
- You need 2 of pieces – 33 grams Foil-wrapped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, combine drained salmon (with bones removed) with all other ingredients except goat cheese and oil. Add in crumbled goat cheese and stir to combine. Heat a large skillet with about a tbsp oil over medium heat. Add the pureed salmon mixture to the bowl with the diced salmon.
Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese instructions
- Cook the fish on a grill, take the skin and bones off and flake the fish. Drain the water from the tofu. Finely chop the leek..
- Put the ingredients from Step 1 and the ingredients marked ＊ into a bowl, and mix until smooth. (Use a large spoon and mix while crushing the tofu.).
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions. Put 1/2 a piece of cheese in the middle of each and form into patties..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the patties until browned on both sides..
- When served hot from the pan, the cheese oozes out..
Most good salmon burgers are not over-seasoned, to allow the great delicate salmon flavor through. Strong cheeses would seem to be good, since other things on salmon (onion, capers, etc) are strong. However, I would suggest the butteriness of a ha. Rachael tops her burgers with an irresistible scallion sour cream and cream cheese sauce. Big Daddy's Salmon Tangy dill mayonnaise takes Aaron's burgers to another level.