Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. Spread some sauce on remaining four rolls. Layer turkey patty, tomato, avocado, a dollop of sauce, and roll top. Great recipe for Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce.
Add tomato slice and avocado slice on top,than other half of roll. See great recipes for Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce too! Regular ground turkey, which is a mixture of light and dark meat and some skin, contains almost as much fat as lean ground beef. You can have Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- You need of Burger.
- You need 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 of large avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- You need of Buns.
- You need of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
A honey-mustard mixture keeps these low-fat patties moist and succulent. A delicious combination of Dijon mustard, honey, and tarragon with the creaminess of mayonnaise that works well on any burger. Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and sliced avocado, for. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce step by step
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
Honey mustard adds piquant flavor to a chicken sandwich with savory and sweet notes. Cooked chicken is combined with chopped Granny Smith apples, celery, walnuts, dried cranberries, honey mustard, mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice, and sandwiched between slices of cinnamon raisin bread. In terms of flavor, ground turkey is pretty much a blank canvas, so mixing in some umami-rich ingredients like garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and grated onion provided a backbone. Savory Apricot-mustard Sauce, Pear-mustard Sauce, Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce. Combine the honey, mustard, preserves and mustard seed; set aside.