Vegetarian Burgers. Veggie burgers can start to taste the same after a while, so including a different ingredient is a nice change. Beets add a bit of sweetness to these veggie burgers while boosting the nutrition factor, and adding a slight purple hue. Most Made Today Quinoa Black Bean Burgers.
Great served on a bun with avocado, lettuce, sour cream, and cheese. Veggie burgers can be made with chickpeas, black beans, white beans, potatoes, lentils, and pretty much any other vegetable that can be mashed and formed into a patty. And made right, they're delicious—but fragile. You can have Vegetarian Burgers using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Burgers
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of dry onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Even with binders like breadcrumbs, oats, egg whites, or farina, veggie burger patties tend to be delicate things that don't fare. Vegan / egg-free veggie burgers: If you don't eat eggs, you can leave the eggs out and use flax eggs as a substitute. Go meat-free with our mouthwatering collection of nutritious veggie burgers, including ever-popular falafel patties. Your five-a-day never tasted so good!
Vegetarian Burgers step by step
- Grind oats, cut veggies, garlic,.
- Layer beans on cookie sheet bake about 15 mins. Until they are dry.In medium heat sauté onions, pepper and garlic. take out beans and set oven to 375 F.
- Use food processor or blender, blend them lightly, add pepper mixture.and spice and eggs.
- Add feta cheese. Use a measuring cup, put them in a cooking sheet, bake 10 min.each side..
- Serve with or without bun. Best way to serve with leaf of romaine. Use avocado to give nice texture, I didn’t have cheddar I used Parmesan..
A vegetarian burger will never taste like a beef burger. So forget trying to fake meat. Just make a tasty, meat free burger! My idea of a perfect Veggie Burger is one that has less beans* and more veggies, a golden crust on the outside, moist on the inside but not soggy ( <- notorious problem with veggie burgers), with a nice meaty texture. Make veggie burgers the highlight of your barbecue with these utterly delicious, original recipes.