Chicken Parmesan Sliders. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Place half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
Season the frozen chicken with salt and pepper. To make chicken Parmesan sliders ahead of time, prepare the chicken and marinara sauce, cool, and refrigerate until dinnertime. Chicken Parmesan Sliders are sweet dinner rolls toasted with garlic butter and topped with Parmesan cheese. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Sliders using 10 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Prepare 1 pound of thin sliced chicken.
- It’s 1/2 pack of (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls).
- It’s 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup (4 ounces) of sliced or grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of fresh basil.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
Slices of pan-fried chicken, marinara sauce and piles of mozzarella cheese top this picture perfect slider. It is a simple recipe that is absolutely heavenly and party-ready! Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish, or on a greased baking sheet. Place cooked chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning).
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside..
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter.
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe..
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this..
- Then move to this way..
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan.
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink).
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls..
- De-stem your basil.
- Chop your basil.
- Layout your chicken on the bottom.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next.
- Spread the basil on.
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it.
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls..
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes..
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes..
- Cut to separate the sliders..
Cut each Crispy Chicken Strip to fit on a slider bottom. Spoon remaining pasta sauce over the chicken. Top with remaining slider bun halves. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions.