Chicken Tikka pizza. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards. You can have Chicken Tikka pizza using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough Ingredients.
- Prepare of :2 cups flour 1 tbsp yeast.
- It’s of caster sugar 1 tbsp dry milk powder.
- It’s of oil ½ tsp salt.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of :2 tbsp oil 3 cloves garlic, crushed.
- You need of red chillies, crushed 1 tsp salt.
- You need of oregano 1 onion, chopped.
- You need of sugar 1 cup tomato puree or paste.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Chicken tikka chunks 1 onion, sliced.
- Prepare of capsicum, sliced 1 tomato, sliced.
- You need of mozzarella and cheddar cheese 1 tbsp crushed red chillies.
- Prepare of Olive oil, to brush Chilli garlic sauce, to drizzle.
The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Satay, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Momos and Chicken Kathi roll are other exciting savoury options. For Chicken Tikka Pizza, I have Pan roasted the chicken pieces like i do for my special Butter chicken. You can bake or grill them too.
Chicken Tikka pizza step by step
- Knead all the above ingredients with lukewarm water and keep covered in an oiled bowl in a warm place, for 1 hour or till well risen and doubled..
- Roll out onto a floured surface and line a pizza plate with it. Add sauce, toppings and let rise again in a warm place for 20 more minutes.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes or till cheese has melted and dough is cooked. Pizza SauceHeat oil, add onion, sauté add garlic, salt, oregano, sugar, red chillies crushed and a little water, add ketchup and tomato puree and let cook till thick. Use as pizza sauce or pasta sauce. To assemble the pizza, roll out dough and brush with olive oil, sprinkle some cheese on top, top with sauce and chicken tikka chunks, onions, tomatoes and capsicums, more cheddar and mozzarella cheese and some crus.
- Sprinkle some chilli garlic sauce. Bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees C or till done..
- Serve with chilli Garlic ketchup.
I have not pre-baked the Pizza Base in this recipe. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza.