Easy Hamburger Steaks. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today Stay Safe & Be Ready. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family.
Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! Mix in order given above and shape into round patties. Melt some butter to coat skillet and fry until nicely browned. You can have Easy Hamburger Steaks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Steaks
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground meat – mix beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Lettuce.
Oven Baked Easy Hamburger Steak Recipes, baked low and slow, with options for caramelized onion, mushroom sauce or wine sauce. Ground beef might have the working class reputation when you put it up against the rib eye of the suburbs and the filet mignon of the upper middle class. There's no shortage of ways to put ground beef to good use! If a hearty dish is what you're after, take a peek at the many casserole recipes.
Easy Hamburger Steaks instructions
- Finely chop the onion. Mix the ground meat with the onion, panko, egg, salt and pepper, nutmeg, ketchup, and mayonnaise in a bowl..
- Knead very well with your hands. Divide into two portions and form into patties. Pan fry over medium heat..
- When both sides are browned, add a little sake to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-fry. (Medium heat).
- When they are cooked through, serve on a bed of lettuce..
- Add the ★ ingredients to the pan and heat through. Pour the sauce over the hamburger steaks and they're done..
In particular, the beef tamale casserole is a surefire win, with a cornbread top covering up all the cheesy, beefy goodness underneath. I just saw this on sale and decided to try it since I was planning to make hamburger steak. … Go ahead and slice up your onions so you'll have them ready. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! By Anne Marie Sweden The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient.