Easy Mouth-Watering Hamburgers. Just say no to boring burgers and beef up your grilling rotation with some easy, unique, and totally mouth-watering homemade burger recipes! These beautiful, flavorful, over-the-top burgers are sure to inspire your inner foodie and elevate your grilling game this summer. Vegan burgers can be tricky to make at home if you don't have the right recipe.
It really is simple, but they can be served at dinner as juicy hamburgers. Full of flavor and easy to make, these will become one of your. Just before the burgers are done, put the buns on toward the back of the grill to toast. You can cook Easy Mouth-Watering Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mouth-Watering Hamburgers
- You need 150 grams of per serving Combined ground beef and pork.
- It’s 5 of shakes per burger Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of per serving Fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of per serving Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of per serving Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce or steak sauce).
Sandwich the burgers in the buns and top with the bacon, some lettuce, onion, tomato, ketchup and mayonnaise. The process for how to cook burgers on the stove is super easy! Once you've prepared the meat as described above, heat up the pan over medium-high. Make sure it's hot before adding the burgers.
Easy Mouth-Watering Hamburgers step by step
- Remove the meat from the package, place a paper towel in a heat-resistant container, divide the meat into individual portions, add salt and pepper, fried onions, ketchup, and tonkatsu sauce in that order to the meat..
- Microwave for about 5-10 minutes without plastic wrap, stick it with a toothpick, and it is done if the juices run clear..
You can use a little oil to make sure that your burgers don't stick, but don't use too much or it will splatter. Add the burgers to the pan. Shape into a disc again, making sure all of the butter is now in the inside of the burger. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat, melt a tbsp or more of butter and place the burgers in the pan(you can repeat steps if using a smaller pan). These juicy, mouth-watering burger recipes will definitely up your burger game.