Fish Burger. There's something about fish burgers that transports you to summer, even if it's cold outside! For this recipe we used halibut but any firm, dense fish will do: such as cod, salmon, or even tuna. The fish is coated in a tempura -like batter, grilled, and then served on a toasted bun with homemade tartar sauce and a side of hand-cut potato chips.
Place the fish in a frying pan and cover with water. Slowly heat the water, without boiling. Cover and cook over low heat until just cooked. You can have Fish Burger using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Burger
- You need of fish burger.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of each lemon juice , sweet cili sauce, wasabi and dill.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fine chop cilantro and pickle ginger ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 of egg optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried Italian herbs (optional ).
- Prepare 1 cup of cook tuna or mackerel fish or any fish.
- You need of peanut butter and cili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mix fine dice garlic and shallot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thai sweet chili and creamy peanut butter.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of peanut chunk and fresh onion ring.
Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. Fish Burgers probably aren't what you think of immediately when it comes to a burger, but you will be shocked by how delicious these simple fish burgers can be. Flavored with ingredients you already have in your pantry, these simple burgers are full of flavor and seriously good. Fish Burger Surprise is a great alternative to beef burgers that both children and adults will like.
Fish Burger instructions
- FISH OPTIONAL.
- baked mckeral fish 200 C for 20 minute then flake it or used tuna in brine but drain it.
- SHAPE INTO SMALL BURGER.
- mix fish burger ingredient and shape into burger and pan grill it or broil it till lightly brown then turn over gently and reshape it again.
- mix chili and peanut butter with garlic and shallot and serve on fish burger.
A homemade fish burger with a crunchy crumb that tastes just like McDonald's Filet-O-Fish! Baked Crumbed Fish Patties I've been making faux oven-fried things most of my adult life, and for most of that time was disappointed by how the crumb came out all splotchy with white & burnt bits no matter how brutally I doused with oil spray. Change your size size.abbr_label size.label Dive into our wild-caught Filet-O-Fish®! Sourced from sustainable fisheries, topped with melty American cheese and creamy tartar sauce, and served on a soft, steamed bun. Make restaurant quality fish burger at home.