Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts. Fill the pocket in the chicken breast with mozzarella and pepperoni, top the chicken with some low sugar pizza sauce, more cheese, and more pepperoni. We sprinkle our chicken with fresh parsley before serving and then we dig in. Pizza Stuffed Chicken is an extremely easy to make low carb recipe that we make all the time at home.
Tomato Sauce – Use your favorite pizza or tomato sauce. Cheese – Any type of shredded Italian or pizza blend cheese would work as would mozzarella. This Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Breast Recipe is a quick, easy dinner for those nights you're craving pizza but don't want all the carbs. You can cook Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded light mozzarella.
- Prepare 16 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Lean oven roasted chicken breast is topped with marinara, basil, fresh mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. This low carb, Keto friendly meal is also gluten free. Place chicken breasts in the casserole dish and cover them with the remaining pizza sauce. Remove from oven and sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top.
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts step by step
- Start by cutting chicken breasts in half, then beat with a mallet to flatten them..
- In a non stick skillet add olive oil & unsalted butter to melt. Add chix breasts & cook til golden brown..
- Once golden brown & cooked thru, add tomato soup, moving your chix breasts to coat them in the tomato soup..
- Then add mozzarella cheese to top of chix breasts & then pepperonis & let simmer til cheese is melted. Serve & enjoy!.
Scatter the pepperoni slices on top. This easy pizza chicken bake recipe has all of the flavors of a pepperoni pizza stuffed inside chicken breasts for a low carb family meal. Quick enough to make for a weeknight dinner with simple ingredients. How to Make Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake: (Scroll down for complete printable recipe with nutritional information.) Don't skip the step of simmering the sauce on low until it's reduced to one cup. Trim chicken well, cut each breast in half, and then pound until they're as thin as you can get with out the chicken shredding apart.