Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders. Great recipe for Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders. What a great little outdoor Sunday brunch idea. These sliders are so rich, so fresh, so chilly and so crispy!
When I can find fresh crab meat in the market, you can be sure these little beauties will be on the menu at home! You may remember I made these sliders for a challenge I did with Epicurious earlier in the year, and for some reason, I never got around to posting them. So when I made more of these tempting crab cake sliders over the weekend I. You can have Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Package Immataion Crab Meat [feathered or, left chunked].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Celery [with leaves – diced].
- You need of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- It’s 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Juice Of 1/4 LG Lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Horseradish.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clausens Dill Pickles [optional].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 Package of Fresh Slider Buns [with butter & garlic powder].
Great recipe for Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys. A fantastic one pound juicy New Orleans sandwich that's so rich, so lumpy, so creamy, so crispy, so chilly and fluffy – your guests won't soon forget about you ever serving this dish to them! A combination of crab and shrimp over fresh greens surrounded by avocado slices, tomatoes, and a hard boiled egg with your choice of dressing. Two homemade biscuits each loaded with a sausage patty, crumbled egg and our own country gravy with choice of potato..
Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Feather your immataion crab meat, mince your vegetables and gently mix everything together. Chill well..
- Optional: Sear your rolls in a hot pan with butter and garlic powder until crisped and browned..
- Pile chilled crab mixture on to your cooled, crispy slider buns. Add lettuce, sprinkle with celery salt, dried chives and serve with lemon wedges. Avacado slices are great on these sliders as well. Or, try my super easy Mike's Creamy Avacado Dip & Spread on this slider. They do pair great together! Black Olives are a great addition too! Know that Peperridge Farms and Kings Hawaiian Rolls work perfectly with this dish and add additional sweetness. With the Kings smaller size – they'll also stretch this simple dish even further..
- Pictured is a slider with my Creamy Avacado Spread at the base. Enjoy!.
Lastly, there are A LOT of crab establishments in the Annapolis area. Mikes is one, but there are many other higher quality places. The Point in Arnold comes to mind, as does the Fishermans' Inn and Crab Deck on Kent Island. Voted Best Steamed Clams at the Jersey Shore!!! This dish is made infinitely better with fresh.