Mini pizza burger. Mix together mince, salt, pepper and oregano. Heat a cast iron or a non stick pan over medium-high heat. Mini pizza burger dough balls are your new favourite duo treat.
Drain excess grease, and stir in the onion. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms. You can have Mini pizza burger using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini pizza burger
- Prepare of For patty stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of overnight soaked and coarsely ground masoor daal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soaked boiled black chana.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix herb.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For potato covering.
- It’s 2 of big potato boiled and grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For dip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan or gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mix herb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Other things.
- You need 6 of mini size burger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of mix herb.
- You need 1 tbs of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of small dice of onion, tomato, capsicum.
- You need of Some toothpick.
Of course, you can always swapping out ground beef and turkey for ground chicken in your old favorites — but these ground chicken recipes are sure to give you something new and exciting to try. Fry each beef patty in a bit of oil in a pan over medium heat until browned. Make golf ball sized dough balls from the pizza dough. Press flat into a disk but not too thin.
Mini pizza burger step by step
- Heat 1tsp oil in the pan on medium flame, add add ginger garlic paste, cook it till raw flavor of ginger garlic gone, now add coarsely grinded masoor daal in it, cook it for 2 min..
- Now add boiled the mashed black chana mix all togather well.
- Now add oregano, pizza sauce, salt, mix well together and cook the mixture for more 2 mint. Switch off the flame and keep the mixture for cool..
- Meanwhile take grated boiled potatoes in the plate, mix crumbled feta cheese in it, add salt and crushed black pepper powder mix all together and make a dough like mixture.
- Now take around 2or 3 tbs of potato mix flat it with hand..
- Now take 1 tbs of chana masoor daal mixture make a small ball of it. Place this ball in center of flat potato mixture.
- Cover the stuffing with potato mixture, round it with help of hand and give the shape of pettie, (remember the size of pettie should be little less then our mini burger), prepared all the pettie like same way.,and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl add besan, salt, black pepper powder add water and make a flowing consistency batter..
- Heat the oil in kadai, take one stuffed potato pettie dip into the batter, and deep Fry it till it become golden in color. Fry all the besen coated pettie like that..
- Assemble – cut mini burger in 2 part from center, spread pizza sauce on each cut part place one fried pettie on part, cover it with other,.
- Apply some more pizza sauce on top of mini burger. Cover the top mozzarella cheese sprinkle some mix herb and chilli flex on it..
- Microwave this burger on higher watt for 1 min or till cheese melt completely.
- Now take a toothpick prick some dices of onion, tomato, capsicum, prick this toothpick in center of burger..
- Serve hot mini pizza burger with tomato sauce.
Top each in the middle with one piece of cheese followed by bacon, mini burger and more cheese. Form into small meatballs and then flatten into mini patties. Fry each beef patty in a bit of oil in a pan over medium heat until browned. Make golf ball sized dough balls from the pizza dough. Press flat into a disk but not too thin.