Pizza Burger. Pizza burgers are just so fun and we want to make them every night of the week. These were born when we just couldn't decide between a pizza and burger and never wanted to make the decision again. The title was a little misleading to me.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. You can cook Pizza Burger using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Burger
- It’s 1 of Roll of 8 Big Biscuits.
- It’s 8 of Hamburger Patties.
- Prepare 1 of Bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Jars of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare 32 of Pepperoni's.
Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms. Start by adding the onions and a drizzle of canola or vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook all the way through,. Once the meat is cooked,add chopped pepperoni, add the tomato soup, water and pizza seasoning.
Pizza Burger instructions
- Cook hamburger patties..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray large cookie sheet with Pam spray..
- Arrange the biscuits on the cookie sheet and flatten them out enough to be able to fit your hamburger patty on it..
- Use 1 jar of pizza sauce and cover the biscuits..
- Lay cooked hamburger patty on sauce..
- Cover patties with other jar of pizza sauce..
- Sprinkle with.
- Place 4 Pepperoni's on each little pizza burger….optional..
- Cover with mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle top with.
- Cook in oven about 20-25 minutes.
Reduce to low and let simmer. Saute ground beef in nonstick skillet until no longer pink. Spread bun halves on cookie sheet. Bringing together two iconic foods, satisfy your customer's craving for both pizza and burgers with this single item. These burgers bring the flavors of rich beef, zesty pizza seasonings, and melty mozzarella cheese together into one.