Pizza Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
Pizza Casserole Our Pizza Casserole tops a greasy delivery pie any day of the week. This deluxe mixture of pizza toppings is sealed with a layer golden melted cheese that will win over the whole family, no matter the occasion. Made with rigatoni pasta , bell pepper, Portobello mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni slices, and a tasty Italian. You can have Pizza Casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole
- Prepare of egg noodles.
- You need of pasta sauce (whichever you prefer).
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of and a half lb ground beef.
- It’s of package pepperoni.
When you're looking for a surefire crowd-pleaser for a kids' party, it's hard to go wrong with pizza. This dish delivers the taste of pizza in a convenient and delicious casserole. Pair it with a salad and bread, and you have a great meal for a table full of kids without the pizzeria tab! Enjoy this casserole made with pizza ingredients in a new way – a delightful meal.
Pizza Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- Brown meat and drain.
- In casserole dish, spread thin layer of pasta sauce on bottom, followed by a quarter of the noodles, quarter of the ground beef, and cheese..
- Continue layering ingredients until sauce, beef, noodles, and cheese are gone..
- Top with pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes..
This is similar to many Baked Pasta dishes but with the distinct flavors of pizza. I created this recipe yesterday and took it to a dinner party as the main dish. It was a big hit and every woman there asked for the recipe. I decided that anything that popular should be posted here. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.