salmon pizza. You could use focaccia bread in place of the Boboli crust, or bake your own pizza crust, either from scratch or use frozen pizza dough or a refrigerated product. Then because we like our smoked salmon as is I added all the ingredients except the salmon and proceeded as directed. When the pizza was done I scattered the diced salmon over the top and served.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and lay salmon slices on top. Bake until cream cheese melts and salmon is. This Smoked Salmon Pizza makes an easy and elegant appetizer or light meal. You can cook salmon pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of salmon pizza
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of fetta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 lb of salmon.
- Prepare 1 small of ultra thin & crisp pizza crust.
Made with store bought pizza crust, flat bread or naan, topped with cream cheese, smoked salmon, onion and capers! Reminiscent of our favorite breakfast of bagels, cream cheese and lox, this easy to prepare Smoked Salmon Pizza is perfect for every meal! Courtesy of Kevin, owner of Baked pizza in Galesburg, Illinois. This pizza was originally created in response to a challenge to make a salmon pizza for our stewards; as a result, Sitka Salmon Saturdays at Baked were also born.
salmon pizza step by step
- preheat oven 450.
- pan cook salmon in non-stick pan until salmon is cooked all the way thru (8-10minutes).
- add desired amount of pizza sauce to pizza crust.
- add desired amount of mozzarella cheese to pizza.
- slice desired amount of tomatoes- add to pizza.
- add desired amount of spinach to pizza.
- add desired amount of fetta cheese to pizza.
- put pizza in oven for 10minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- take pizza ou t yhe oven and crumble desired amount of salmon on top to finish….enjoy!!!.
The flavor combination will blow you away. For anyone passing by Galesburg or with a hankeri Arrange the salmon to cover the surface entirely. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. We love salmon and we love pizza, but I was a little unsure about the marriage of the two. As it turns out, it was a match made in heaven!