Simple burger, great flavor. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger. The soy sauce flavor is great with the mushrooms and garlic, and the Swiss cheese is the perfect topper."-loof.
The flavors are extremely versatile and taste amazing on chicken, turkey, pork, and even seafood. They also pair well with roasted veggies. For more burger cooking tips, check out our Best-Ever. You can have Simple burger, great flavor using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple burger, great flavor
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This easy recipe will help you make enough seasoning for several dinners. Your burgers will taste so good when you use this perfect burger seasoning mix. This homemade burger seasoning is so simple to make but really takes your burgers to the next level! How do you make the best burger seasoning?
Simple burger, great flavor step by step
- Finely chop half onion and place into mixing bowl with ground meat..
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands by squishing together woth hands.
- Make patties to desired size. Make them thin and wide and they will shrink up and stay juice..
- If you are cooking in a pan, make sure it it is very hot before you put the meat on to trap the juices..
- Cook to desired temperature. Medium rare takes about 8-10 minutes..
A juicy burger is always a welcome dish, but one that is seasoned properly is even better. This basic burger seasoning is made with a blend of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Feel free to add a little minced dried onion for added flavor and a bit of texture if you like. Bobby starts out with a simple burger patty but layers on the flavor with homemade toppings: queso sauce, roasted peppers and pickled red onions. Get the Recipe: Throwdown's Green Chile Cheeseburgers In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper.