Texas Turkey Burger. Place patties on rack in broiler pan. Broiling Directions: Set oven control to broil. Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
Place the turkey burgers on the grill and cook for five minutes, covered, until nice grill marks form. Heat the buns on the grill, assemble burgers and serve. Note: The nutritional information below does not include the buns. You can have Texas Turkey Burger using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Turkey Burger
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese – Shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 5 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 of Wheat Buns.
- It’s 2 of Haas Avacados.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chipotle Mayo (Kraft).
- Prepare 1 of Garden Tomato.
- You need 6 slice of Turkey Bacon.
Tips to Keep Turkey Burgers Juicy: My recipe is deliciously flavored and keeps the turkey moist and rich throughout the process from making a turkey patty to grilling it. Here are a few extra tips to ensure the turkey burger is prepared and grilled to perfection! Milk: Add a little milk to the turkey burger mixture. This can help keep the meat.
Texas Turkey Burger instructions
- In a large bowl mix together Ground Turkey, Worcestershire Sauce, Montreal Steak Seasoning, 1 cup of diced red onions. Create 4 turkey burger patties..
- Bring large skillet to medium heat and add extra virgin olive oil. Place burgers in skillet and heat covered for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through. While burgers are cooking cook turkey bacon and set aside..
- Core and mash avocados in small bowl. Mix in 1/2 cup of red onions lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Slice tomato for burgers..
- Put Chipotle mayo on bottom of bun, place turkey burger on top, then add bacon, tomato, and guacamole on top..
- Eat it and enjoy!.
Bobby drizzles goat-cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey mustard. Be a grillmaster with tips for grilling over direct and indirect heat. Find the best Turkey Burgers near you on Yelp – see all Turkey Burgers open now and reserve an open table. To make the juiciest of all turkey burgers gather up these ingredients and get ready to cook! Egg, Salt, Pepper, Parsely, Poultry Seasoning, and Milk – this is all mixed in with the turkey!