A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers. Ever since I got home, I've been fiddling around with Korean-style recipes, trying to recreate the delicious flavors of K-town. These juicy bulgogi burgers are inspired by, probably the most well-known Korean specialty of bulgogi — marinated slices of beef grilled on a barbecue or stove-top griddle. Great recipe for A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers.
The super fast Korean chicken and rice bowl that tastes just like your favorite Korean spot in town but made at home! Quick-cooking chicken tossed in a sweet, tangy, and spicy Korean style Bulgogi BBQ sauce with spicy garlic butter corn. Great recipe for Tofu Hamburgers: This Recipe Comes Directly From a Former Chef. You can have A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers
- Prepare of Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef (Recipe ID: 1577679).
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- You need 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- You need of ○ Bulgogi sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- It’s 50 ml of ○ Apple juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or more ○ Gochujang.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
This is how I always make hamburgers! Mix well and make sure to remove the air bubbles! See great recipes for Tofu Hamburger too!. Make sure you boil the sauce down enough.
A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers step by step
- Here are the ingredients we need for today! Easy, right? Make sure you drain the tofu first..
- Julienne the carrots and thinly slice the onions..
- Mix all of the ○ ingredients for the bulgogi sauce. The apple is optional! Use about 1/8 of an apple and grate it..
- Add the carrots and onions! Marinate them in the sauce for 30 minutes! Gochujang can differ a lot depending on the manufacturer, so adjust the amount as needed!.
- To make the hamburger patties, look at Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- For how to cook the hamburgers, look at; Hamburger Cooking Taught by a Former Chef. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- Stir-fry the vegetables from Step 4 in a frying pan!.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan on top of the vegetables right away!.
- Add some kimchi if you like! You can also serve kimchi on the side with the hamburgers!.
- Stir well while you stir-fry the vegetables!.
- A lot of liquid will come out of the vegetables, so make sure you boil it down! Taste it!.
- Plop the vegetables on top of the tofu hamburgers!!.
- If you have green onions, use them to garnish the hamburgers!.
- This looks tasty, doesn't it?.
Bulgogi Beef (Korean-Style Barbecue) "So tender and amazing. I highly recommend this recipe." – Kristy McKay Wilson. Beef Bulgogi "Just like my Korean mom makes it! Skillet Chicken Bulgogi "This dish is the bomb. Love how easy it is." – pattyD.