Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Combine the beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you're craving a flavorful snack. Made with seasoned ground beef, bacon and cheese then stuffed into phyllo cups, these savory snacks are totally addictive!
The sauce is made with mayonnaise, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chives, garlic, and black pepper. I like to make the sauce at least a day in advance so the flavors have time to meld together. That said, these Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Quinoa Bites tastes EXACTLY like a shrunken down bacon cheeseburger WITH a bun! You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- It’s of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
The quinoa lends a bread-y flavor but is naturally gluten-free. Add melty cheese, salty bacon, and tangy pickles (got to have them!) and I'm telling you – dead ringer for the real thing. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.
Bring a large skillet to medium heat. Add the ground beef and hamburger seasoning and cook until meat is browned. Medifast Recipes Low Carb Recipes Cooking Recipes Pie Recipes Vegan Recipes Recipies Chicken Recipes Snack Recipes Pasta Recipes. In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Form into small meatballs and then flatten into mini patties.