BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza. Add steak strips, cheese, pepper and onion to pizza. Place the cheese steak pizza on the preheated stone and close the lid. After a couple minutes lift the lid and check if the cheese is melting.
Divide and top each pizza with the tomato mixture, beef and cheese. Carefully return one pizza to the Stone. Repeat for the second pizza (keep a close watch on pizzas, removing if the crust is getting toasty). You can have BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza
- You need 2 each of red, yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of shaved steak.
- It’s 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1 each of Pre-Made Pizza Crust.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Real Bacon Bits.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
Top crust with barbecue sauce, then beef, peppers and onions, and cheese. In a medium saute pan, brown the steak until no longer pink. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and keep warm. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza step by step
- Set oven at 350. Brown meat and veggies, drain well. Season..
- Spread butter over crust. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Sprinkle outer edge with Parmesan..
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust, top with meat mix, top with freshly grated cheddar. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley..
- Bake @ 350 about 20-25 mins til cheese is melted and golden..
- Note: I used leftover cheese steak mix from previous night, if you make cheese steaks this is a nice way to get two meals out of it..
Spread the bbq sauce over the crust. Then carefully place the cooked meat, onion, and pepper mixture on the cheese, and top with the remaining cheese. Add the onions, green peppers and some salt and pepper and cook until the. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Stir in the honey and season with salt and pepper, to taste.